TSC News host Fred Richani recaps the WWE Crown Jewel 2021 results featuring four titles on the line, the King of Ring, Queen’s Crown, and Bill Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley! Photo courtesy of WWE.com.
WWE Crown Jewel 2021 Results:
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jimmy and Jey) defeated Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin of The Hurt Business – WWE Crown Jewel Kickoff Show
- Edge defeated Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell Match
- Saudi Arabian Olympic Silver Medalist in Taekwondo Tareg Hamedi saves Mansoor after defeating Mustafa Ali
- RK-Bro – Randy Orton and Matt Riddle defeated AJ Styles and Omos to retain the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
- Zelina Vega defeated Doudrop to become the first-ever WWE Queen’s Crown Tournament Champion aka Queen of The Ring
- Goldberg defeated Bobby Lashley in a No Holds Barred Falls Count Anywhere Match
- The New Day’s Xavier Woods defeated Finn Bálor to win WWE King of The Ring 2021
- WWE Champion Big E defeated Drew McIntyre WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion
- Becky Lynch defeated Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat Match
- WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated Brock Lesnar with interference from The Usos and Paul Heyman
You may also like: Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer on WWE vs. AEW, Career
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide a small commission to help support this website.