TSC’s Fred Richani recaps the WWE Money in The Bank 2021 results featuring two MITB ladder matches and the return of John Cena just in time for SummerSlam! Listen to our MITB podcast below on SoundCloud, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!
Scroll down for complete Money in The Bank Results!
- The Usos defeated Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio to win the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship on MITB Kickoff
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Nikki A.S.H. aka Nikki Cross defeated Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Naomi, Natalya, Tamina, Zelina Vega and Liv Morgan after the wrestlers were distracted while brawling. Seriously.
- AJ Styles & Omos defeated The Viking Raiders to retain the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
- Bobby Lashley (with MVP) defeated Kofi Kingston to retain the WWE Championship
- Charlotte Flair defeated Rhea Ripley to win the WWE Raw Women’s Championship in the match of the night
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Big E defeated Kevin Owens, Riddle, Shinsuke Nakamura, Seth Rollins, Ricochet, John Morrison and Drew McIntyre. Jinder Mahal and his buddies cost McIntyre the match.
- Roman Reigns (with Paul Heyman) defeated Edge to retain the Universal Championship with help from The Usos and Seth Rollins
- John Cena returns to confront Roman Reigns and will kick off Monday Night Raw!
Fred Richani’s WWE MITB 2021 Rapid Recap:
You may also like: Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer on WWE vs. AEW, Career
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide a small commission to help support this website.