Fred Richani interviews former Bellator lightweight champion BRENT PRIMUS!
About This Sports Courier Interview: TSC News host Fred Richani interviews former Bellator world lightweight champion Brent Primus about his fight with heralded Khabib Nurmagomedov teammate Islam Mamedov at Bellator 263 on July 31, being out of the MMA cage for 17 months, why he feels disrespected by the media rankings, his incredibly fast path to becoming a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, and much more!
Photos courtesy of and provided by Bellator MMA and BZA PR.
Brent Primus Interview Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Brent Primus on MMA training, long layoff
- 01:14 Brent Primus on Islam Mamedov, Bellator 263
- 01:45 Brent Primus on MMA media rankings, disrespect
- 03:03 Brent Primus on Bellator MMA travel schedule
- 04:08 Brent Primus on Patricio Pitbull, Lightweight Title
- 05:00 Brent Primus on marijuana rules, soccer
- 06:28 Brent Primus on family
- 07:33 Brent Primus’ favorite cheat meal
- 08:16 Most awkward MMA moment
- 08:58 Brent Primus on Paul Bros., Khabib
- 10:02 Brent Primus on grappling, BJJ black belt
- 11:49 Brent Primus’ advice to MMA fighters
You May Also Like: Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer on WWE vs. AEW,MMA, Career
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.