Anderson Silva on his MMA future after his final UFC fight.
Former UFC middleweight champion and future Hall of Famer Anderson “The Spider” Silva discusses his tough TKO loss to Uriah Hall in his final UFC fight inside the octagon. What’s notable is that at 45 years old, Silva does NOT commit to this being his overall MMA retirement.
Fast Facts About Anderson Silva:
- Former UFC middleweight champion
- Notable wins over Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen (twice), Yushin Okami, Rich Franklin (twice), Chris Leben, Demian Maia, Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Nate Marquardt, Thales Leites, and Patrick Cote
- Longest UFC title reign in history – 2,457 days
- Ten successful middleweight title defenses – second most in UFC history
- 14-time UFC performance bonus winner
- Longest win streak in UFC history – 16
- Professional MMA record 34–11, 1 no contest – UFC record 17-7
UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva Results – Oct. 31, 2020:
- Main Event: Uriah Hall defeated Anderson Silva via TKO (punches) – Round 4, 1:24. The legend Silva held his own through four rounds, but ultimately, it was Hall who got the better of the fight-ending exchange.
- Featherweights: Bryce Mitchell defeated Andre Fili via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Heavyweights: Greg Hardy defeated Maurice Greene via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1:12
- Middleweights: Kevin Holland defeated Charlie Ontiveros via verbal submission (apparent neck injury) – Round 1, :39. Holland trash talked middleweight champion Israel Adesanya who was in the crowd and called out a Top 15 opponent.
- Lightweights: Thiago Moises defeated Bobby Green via unanimous decision (29-28 across the board). Close, good fight.
- Lightweights: Alexander Hernandez defeated Chris Gruetzemacher via TKO – Round 1, 1:46
- Bantamweights: Adrian Yanez defeated Victor Rodriguez via head kick knockout – Round 1, 2:46
- Catchweight (187.5lbs): Sean Strickland defeated Jack Marshman via unanimous decision (30-27 across the board)
- Catchweight (175.5lbs): Jason Witt defeated Cole Williams via arm triangle submission – Round 2, 2:09
- Light Heavyweights: Dustin Jacoby defeated Justin Ledet via TKO – Round 1, 2:38
- Bantamweights: Miles Johns defeated Kevin Natividad via knockout (uppercut from hell) – Round 3, 2:50
You May Also Like: EA Sports UFC 4 Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide a small commission to help support this website.