How you can help Black Lives Matter: BlackLivesMatters.Carrd.co
Update: WWE.com confirms Edge underwent successful surgery for a torn triceps. Original story below:
If Edge is officially ruled out with a torn triceps muscle, he could miss the remainder of 2020 given his age and recovery time of eight months or more. It’s a very tough break for Edge whose comeback just happened to coincide with a pandemic.
Edge and Orton had a spectacular wrestling match at Backlash that everyone should go out of their way to see. Not bad for a man who was retired and didn’t have a straight up wrestling match in over nine years.
Congrats to both men on a great match and feud. We wish Edge a healthy and speedy recovery!
Check out our interview with WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland:
Fast Facts About Edge:
- 11-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
- WWE Hall of Famer Class of 2012
- 2010 Royal Rumble winner
- Seven-time WWE Intercontinental Champion
- 13-time WWE World Tag Team Champion
- One half of the legendary Edge and Christian tag team
- Actor in Syfy’s Haven and History Channel’s Vikings