Cris Cyborg looks to add a Bellator title defense to her legendary resume!
Bellator featherweight champion Cris Cyborg Justino discusses her upcoming CBS Sports Network main event title defense vs. Arlene Blencowe, interpromotional dream fights with RIZIN and UFC fighters, rematching Amanda Nunes down the road, boxing Katie Taylor, PFL’s Kayla Harrison, and the growth of women’s MMA over the course of her illustrious career.
Footage courtesy of and provided by Bellator MMA and BZA PR.
Cris Cyborg Interview Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Cris Cyborg on Bellator women’s featherweight division, legacy
- 01:17 Cris Cyborg on RIZIN, fighting in Japan, interpromotional fights
- 01:51 Cris Cyborg on age, being a target
- 02:41 Cris Cyborg on boxing Katie Taylor
- 03:09 Cris Cyborg on Cat Zingano, Julia Budd
- 03:44 Cris Cyborg on Katie Taylor, Eddie Hearn, Scott Coker
- 04:27 Cris Cyborg on Bellator featherweights vs. UFC featherweights
- 04:44 Cris Cyborg on Arlene Blencowe, Bellator 249
- 05:10 Cris Cyborg on MMA training in 2020
- 05:54 Cris Cyborg on fighting Arlene Blencowe in Bellator 249 main event
- 06:09 Cris Cyborg on Kayla Harrison
- 06:39 Cris Cyborg on UFC vs. Bellator MMA, Scott Coker
- 08:13 Cris Cyborg on longer fights
- 09:15 Cris Cyborg on opponents getting tougher
- 09:47 Cris Cyborg on women’s MMA
- 11:03 Cris Cyborg on health, longevity
- 12:02 Cris Cyborg on CBS Sports Network, Bellator Live
- 12:37 Cris Cyborg on Amanda Nunes rematch