Get a firsthand look at the most ambitious Assassin’s Creed title yet!
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Quest Director Philippe “Phyz” Bergeron showcases 30 minutes of official gameplay featuring assaults, boss fights, flyting, drinking contests, world exploration, and much more.
The open world action-adventure RPG game launches Nov. 17 on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. It will also serve as Ubisoft’s launch title for next generation consoles PS5 and Xbox Series X. PS4 and Xbox One players who purchase a next gen console will be able to upgrade Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for free.
Note: Amazon and other retailers currently list Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s release date as Dec. 31 for some strange reason. As is the case with any game, especially during the pandemic, release dates are subject to change.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 30 Minute Gameplay Walkthrough from Ubisoft Forward Event:
Fast Facts About AC Valhalla:
- Successor to 2018’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Takes place in 873 CE and based on the Viking invasion and expansion of Britain.
- You play as a Viking raider named Eivor in the midst of the Templar Order vs. Brotherhood of Assassins conflict
- Features raids, visually stunning yet violent combat, unique choices influencing story direction, settlement building, and mercenary recruiting
- Developed by Ubisoft Montreal
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide a small commission to us to support this website.