Defensive end Ndamukong Suh press conference at 2020 Bucs Training Camp.
Five-time Pro Bowl defensive end Ndamukong Suh chats with football media at Tampa Bay Buccaneers training camp about the 2020 NFL season, playing with instead of against quarterback Tom Brady, the improved Bucs defense, players uniting in social justice and health causes, his longevity/durability, and Super Bowl expectations. Footage courtesy of and provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.
Ndamukong Suh Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Ndamukong Suh on re-signing with Bucs
- 01:19 Ndamukong Suh on Bucs Training Camp 2020
- 03:15 Ndamukong Suh on Tom Brady
- 04:49 Ndamukong Suh on Super Bowl expectations
- 05:57 Ndamukong Suh on Bucs defense
- 07:33 Tom Brady challenging Bucs defense, national media attention
- 09:40 Ndamukong Suh on social justice, NFL players uniting
- 11:28 Ndamukong Suh on longevity, snap count
- 12:49 Ndamukong Suh on Bucs defensive line depth
- 14:00 Ndamukong Suh on doing the defensive dirty work, double teams
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.