Bucs backup QB Blaine Gabbert on his legendary new teammate!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert discusses working with the GOAT Tom Brady in training camp, prepping for the 2020 NFL season, head coach Bruce Arians’ QB contingency plans plans, his injury recovery, their formidable defense, as well as the offensive improvement from Bucs tight end OJ Howard and wide receivers Scotty Miller and Justin Watson.
Footage courtesy of and provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.
Blaine Gabbert Bucs Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Blaine Gabbert on injury recovery, 2020 NFL season
- 01:36 Blaine Gabbert on Tom Brady
- 03:04 Blaine Gabbert on Buccaneers defense
- 03:49 Blaine Gabbert on Tom Brady’s attention to detail
- 04:33 Bucs QB contingency plans
- 05:18 Blaine Gabbert on O.J. Howard, Scotty Miller, Justin Watson
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.