NFC Championship postgame press conference: Bucs beat Packers.
Second-year Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur discusses the Pack’s heartbreaking 31-26 loss to Tom Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship game, his controversial decision to kick a field goal on fourth down late in the fourth quarter, cornerback Kevin King’s questionable pass interference penalty by officials, missed opportunities to go to Super Bowl LV, miscommunication on offense with wide receiver Davante Adams, allowing a WR Scotty Miller touchdown before the second half, and the apparently uncertain future of Aaron Rodgers.
“A lot of guys futures, they’re uncertain, myself included.” – Aaron Rodgers
Is the Aaron Rodgers Era of the Packers coming to an end with first round QB Jordan Love looming? Footage courtesy of and provided by the Green Bay Packers organization.
- 00:00 Matt LaFleur on Packers’ loss to Buccaneers in NFC Title Game
- 04:32 Matt LaFleur on Aaron Rodgers’ future with Packers
- 05:30 Matt LaFleur on Packers’ redzone struggles, Bucs defense
- 06:34 Matt LaFleur on Packers’ almost coming back to win
- 07:15 Matt LaFleur on not being on same page with Aaron Rodgers
- 08:22 Matt LaFleur on Kevin King pass interference penalty
- 09:26 Matt LaFleur on Todd Bowles’ Bucs defense
- 10:59 Matt LaFleur on faith in Aaron Rodgers
- 12:06 Matt LaFleur on Packers defense in first half
You May Also Like: Madden 21 NFL Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.