A brutal NFL Week 2 for injuries across the league.
TSC News editor Fred Richani recaps an unbelievably brutal NFL Week 2 of the 2020 season, unfortunately headlined by a rash of injuries to star players during and even before games. Plus: A review of the first half of Week 2 games including Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers bouncing back against the Carolina Panthers!
Update 9/21/20: New York Giants confirm Saquon Barkley is out for the season.
- New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley – torn ACL
- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo – ankle
- Niners defensive end Nick Bosa – torn ACL
- Los Angeles Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor – chest injury
- Carolina Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey – ankle injury
- Niners RB Raheem Mostert – knee injury
- Los Angeles Rams RB Cam Akers – rib injury
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Byron Jones – groin injury
- Indianapolis Colts safety Malik Hooker – Achilles injury
- Atlanta Falcons right tackle Kaleb McGary – knee
- Denver Broncos QB Drew Lock – shoulder injury
You May Also Like: Madden NFL Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.