Former Pro Bowl running back Le’Veon Bell discusses signing with the Kansas City Chiefs during his short-lived free agency, why his stint with Adam Gase’s New York Jets didn’t work out, what he learned from the Pittsburgh Steelers, his dual threat playing style fitting into head coach Andy Reid’s offense, playing with quarterback Patrick Mahomes, splitting carries with rookie RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, how defensive tackle Chris Jones played a part in bringing him to Arrowhead, and what he expects his role to be in their Week 7 game vs. AFC West rival Denver Broncos!
Footage courtesy of and provided by the Kansas City Chiefs organization.
Le’Veon Bell Chiefs Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Le’Veon Bell on New York Jets, signing with Kansas City Chiefs
- 01:01 Le’Veon Bell on Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Andy Reid, Chiefs offense
- 01:47 Le’Veon Bell on Chiefs vs. Bills
- 02:19 Le’Veon Bell on Chiefs teammates
- 03:02 Le’Veon Bell on Chris Jones, Kansas City BBQ
- 04:10 Le’Veon Bell on fresh start with Chiefs
- 05:08 Le’Veon Bell on Chiefs vs. Broncos, challenges
- 06:04 Le’Veon Bell on jersey number
- 06:24 Le’Veon Bell on play style, fitting into Chiefs offense
- 07:40 Le’Veon Bell on NFL defenses
Fast Facts about Kansas City Chiefs running back Le’Veon Bell:
- Three-time Pro Bowler (2014, 2016, 2017 with Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Two-time First-team All-Pro (2014, 2017)
- Second-team All-Pro (2016)
- Big Ten champion (2010) with Michigan State
- First-team All-American (2012) with Michigan State
- First-team All-Big Ten (2012) with Michigan State
You May Also Like: Madden 21 NFL Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.