Andrew Wylie is healthy and ready to help Chiefs repeat as Super Bowl Champions.
Chiefs OL Andrew Wylie press conference at 2020 training camp:
About This Sports Courier NFL Video: Kansas City Chiefs offensive guard Andrew Wylie discusses his injury recovery, being on the sidelines for the team’s Super Bowl run, working with quarterback Patrick Mahomes, sliding into the left or right guard position, his COVID-19 concerns as an O Lineman, defensive end Alex Okafor’s toughness, and teammate Laurent Duvernay-Tardif opting out of the 2020 NFL season. Footage courtesy of and provided by the Kansas City Chiefs organization.
Andrew Wylie Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Injury recovery, missing Chiefs’ Super Bowl run
- 00:34 Motivation
- 01:10 Learning experiences, working with QB Patrick Mahomes
- 02:27 COVID-19 concerns as offensive lineman
- 03:10 Virtual offseason training
- 04:01 Left guard vs. right guard, DE Alex Okafor
- 04:41 Laurent Duvernay-Tardif opting out
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.