RoJo is looking to have a career season after major improvement in 2019.
Bucs RB Ronald Jones training camp 2020 press conference.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones II chats with media at 2020 training camp about the acquisition of six-time Pro Bowl RB LeSean McCoy, working with quarterback Tom Brady, Bucs head coach Bruce Arians’ confidence in him, the possibility of no college football season, becoming a better wide receiver, and working with rookie RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn. Footage courtesy of and provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.
Ronald Jones Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 RoJo on Shady McCoy
- 01:20 Learning Bruce Arians’ offense, QB Tom Brady
- 02:27 Becoming a better pass catching back
- 04:15 Improving his game, learning from Coach Arians
- 04:57 Muscle gain, NFL career goals
- 05:54 Bucs face shields
- 07:25 Rookie RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn
- 07:51 No college football, NCAA players
- 09:12 No NFL preseason
- 09:48 Bucs offense with Tom Brady
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.