The Bucs’ impressive defensive unit returns for another season!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Vita Vea chats with football media at training camp about the Bucs’ impressive defense returning for another year, playing against the offense led by quarterback Tom Brady, head coach Bruce Arians, defensive coordinator Todd Bowles, his COVID-19 recovery in the offseason, his 2020 NFL season goals, defensive lineman Benning Potoa’e, and how playing with outside linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul (JPP) and defensive end Ndamukong Suh has helped up his game.
Footage courtesy of and provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.
Vita Vea Tampa Bay Buccaneers Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Vita Vea on injury recovery, 2020 season 00:39 Vita Vea on hand injury
- 02:03 Vita Vea on Bucs defense
- 03:15 Vita Vea on Bucs offense
- 03:49 Vita Vea on JPP, Ndamukong Suh
- 04:35 Vita Vea on Ndamukong Suh
- 05:06 Vita Vea on 2020 snap count
- 05:18 Vita Vea on New Orleans Saints, NFC South
- 06:03 Vita Vea on challenging offseason
- 07:59 Vita Vea on Benning Potoa’e
- 08:41 Via Vea on recovering from COVID-19, Cameron Brate
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.