Bruce Arians press conference on Week 2 vs. Panthers, Tom Brady, and more!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians chats with football media about the Bucs’ 34-23 Week 1 loss to NFC South rival New Orleans Saints and Week 2 vs. Matt Rhule’s Carolina Panthers. Arians discusses his public criticism of quarterback Tom Brady, TB12’s reaction, Brady’s chemistry with wide receiver Scotty Miller, how tight end Gronk looked in his first Bucs game, the great play from cornerback Devin White, defensive end Will Gholston, and linebacker Carlton Davis, as well as how Rhule’s Panthers stack up with QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Plus: The injury status of wide receivers Chris Godwin (concussion) and Mike Evans (hamstring) and outside linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul aka JPP.
Footage courtesy of and provided by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization.
Bruce Arians Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Bruce Arians on Carlton Davis
- 02:16 Bruce Arians on Carolina Panthers in Week 2
- 02:54 Bruce Arians on Bucs’ response after Week 1 loss, Tom Brady
- 03:21 Bruce Arians on Tom Brady criticism
- 04:06 Bruce Arians on media turning on Tom Brady
- 04:48 Bruce Arians on positives from Week 1
- 05:13 Bruce Arians on fake crowd noise
- 06:02 Bruce Arians on Scotty Miller, Tom Brady connection
- 06:38 Bruce Arians on miscommunication with Brady, wide receivers
- 07:19 Bruce Arians on Will Gholston
- 07:42 Bruce Arians on Panthers, Teddy Bridgewater
- 08:19 Bruce Arians on Tom Brady’s QB sneak, audible
- 08:33 Bruce Arians on Mike Evans’ hamstring
- 08:44 Bruce Arians on Matt Rhule
- 09:15 Bruce Arians on Rob Gronkowski’s first game with Bucs
- 09:55 Bruce Arians on Chris Godwin concussion protocol, JPP
You May Also Like: Madden NFL Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.