Future Hall of Famer Von Miller is in great shape and inspired to elevate his legacy.
Denver Broncos OLB Von Miller training camp 2020 press conference.
Denver Broncos Pro Bowl outside linebacker Von Miller chats with football media at training camp about recovering from COVID-19, getting in incredible shape in the offseason, being inspired by Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan, appreciating the legend of John Elway, taking his legacy to the next level, being a team leader, his support for Colin Kaepernick, Bradley Chubbs’ recovery, second-year QB Drew Lock, and much more. Footage courtesy of and provided by the Denver Broncos organization and team site.
Von Miller Press Conference Time Stamps:
- 00:00 Von Miller on recovering from COVID-19, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan
- 02:53 Von Miller on COVID-19 residual effects
- 04:06 The Last Dance, NFL players opting out of 2020 season
- 05:58 OLB Bradley Chubb’s recovery
- 07:07 COVID-19 knowledge, dealing with asthma
- 09:24 How Kobe Bryant’s death affected him
- 13:35 Leadership, social distancing
- 15:05 Von Miller on legacy, motivating Broncos players
- 16:48 Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey
- 18:03 Von Miller on Colin Kaepernick, peaceful protests
You May Also Like: Madden NFL 20 Game Review
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which provide us a small commission with any purchase and go towards supporting this website.